Disposal Field Manager
Disposal Field Manager
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
Based out of Midland, TX
Who We Are
Hillstone Environmental is a Denver-based company focused on water infrastructure solutions for the oil and gas industry. We offer a fully integrated water midstream solution, allowing us to maximize operating efficiency, reduce costs, and reduce environmental footprint for our customers. This solution includes water transportation via pipeline, water treatment for re-use, as well as water and waste disposal services. Hillstone is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with operations primarily in the Permian Basin in Texas, as well as in the Marcellus / Utica play in the Northeast and the Bakken Shale play in North Dakota. The Company was founded in 2015 and all founders remain with Hillstone in senior management positions. Hillstone’s financial partner is Golden Gate Capital, a $15 billion private equity firm based in San Francisco, California.
Hillstone operates in a fast-paced environment and is highly focused on a team-first, accomplishment oriented culture that results in team members being passionate about the success of the company. We like to win – for us, it’s personal. As such we celebrate victories mightily, and mourn losses briefly, before figuring out how as an organization we turn them around into triumphs. Some of the values we espouse include:
• “Team first. Share the credit. We not I.”
• “Play fast, be nimble, adapt,”
• “Be passionate and enthusiastic about what you do – you owe it to yourself,”
• “Take risks, take the initiative, innovate and create, challenge yourself and the organization.”
What We Need
The Disposal Field Manager will strategically plan, direct and coordinate the SWD facility operations, specifically the operation and maintenance of large produced water gathering systems and SWD facilities. This individual will supervise and oversee the tasks of field employees, providing training and ensuring everyone works as safely and effectively as possible. The Disposal Field Manager will be responsible for the overall wellbeing of the assets being assigned to them. This position is located in Loving County, TX.
- Manage day-to-day operations, staffing and safety of facility and field personnel
- Properly operate and maintain facilities in accordance with government and company rules and industry best practices
- Provide supervision and direction to staff to ensure safe, continuous and efficient operation of the facility
- Works closely with Human Resources and other managers to hire, train and enforce employee discipline as it relates to Hillstone policies and procedures
- Works to identify ways to maximize uptime and performance of SWD wells.
- Coordinates all sampling and testing of water to ensure proper chemical dosages.
- Manage and track costs daily to ensure optimal P&L performance.
- Review and provide approval/justifications to AP invoices
- Manage consumables inventory to include spare parts not necessarily considered to be “consumables”.
- Coordinate with contractors and roustabout crews to perform routine maintenance and special projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of employees and managers
- High School diploma/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years SWD/facility experience
- Previous management experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
• Competitive Salary
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance
Hillstone Environmental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.